Sunday, December 28, 2008

Lost

http://www.findyourspot.com./

This website matches you with your "best places to live". Of all the questions, the only ones I "strongly" agreed with were the ones involving beaches, college and pro sports (shocker, I know), and politics. So here's my list, in no particular order:

  • Baltimore, MD
  • Providence, RI - I don't really like the cold, but whatever...
  • Little Rock, AR - WHAT?!
  • Baton Rouge, LA - Where?
  • New Haven, CT - The comment reads, "The first hamburger was cooked at Louis' Lunch in this CT spot in 1900." They know me alright...
  • Hartford, CT
  • Las Vegas, NV - Clearly, this list wants me dead.
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Boston, MA - Maybe 10 years ago...
  • Portland, OR
  • Worcester, MA - Only so I can say "Worcester" repeatedly
  • Honolulu, HI - SIGN ME UP!!
  • Oakland, CA
  • San Diego, CA - Yes, please.
  • Milwaukee, WI - I like cheese, but c'mon...
  • Charleston, WV
  • Chicago, IL - Duh.
  • Champaign-Urbana, IL - Been there once. That was enough.
  • Orange County, CA - The OC baby!
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Las Cruces, NM
  • Washington, DC - Only if the bathroom floors are heated.
  • Norfolk, VA
  • Monroe, LA - Louisiana reminds me of Britney Spears. Is that a good association?
** Thanks to Angie for showing me where I should be...

1 comment:

  1. i'm hoping that i did something wrong in filling out this survey. Not for sheboygan, WI because i would just buy some spring-shoes and bounce around shouting "sheboingy!", but for places like "eat a d*ck, new jersey", "crowbar to the knees, new mexico", "crab lice, delaware", and "baby in a pie, california", all of which were in my top ten.

    ReplyDelete